World’s Fastest Aspherical 75 mm Lens
Leica Camera is pleased to expand its line of M-lenses with the Leica Noctilux-M 75 mm f/ 1.25 ASPH. With its razor-thin depth of field combined with exceptional imaging performance and a uniquely soft bokeh that photographers dream of, this lens has everything it needs to become a legend in its own right.
With a focal length of 75 mm, the lens is perfect for portraits with a natural look. The Leica Noctilux-M 75 mm f/1.25 ASPH is ideal for M and SL photographers seeking creativity in their imagery. The Leica Noctilux-M 75 mm f/1.25 ASPH will be available from early 2018.
2 Leica Noctilux-m 75 mm f/1.25 ASPH
The Leica Noctilux-M 75 mm f/1.25 ASPH offers the following benefits :
- World’s fastest aspherical 75 mm lens
- Razor-thin depth of focus in combination with exceptional imaging performance
- A unique soft bokeh
- Super high speed portrait lens with extremely shallow depth of field
- Focal length of 75 mm creates portraits with a natural look
- Highest image quality at all apertures
- Optical design features nine elements in six groups which allows for precise, exceptionally detailed isolation of subjects from surroundings
- Two aspherical elements are included in the design to ensure optimum imaging performance across the entire image field.
- From the closest focusing distance of 0.85m to infinity, optimum imaging performance is ensured due to the floating lens element.
- Ideal lens for M and SL photographers looking for something unique and special
- Outstanding image performance at maximum aperture and unmistakeable bokeh
- Meticulously crafted to the highest quality standards, with a primary focus on high-grade materials and durability.
- Made in Germany, with a delivery scope that includes: metal lens cap, clip-on lens cap, tripod adapter, rear lens cap, soft nappa leather case for lens and soft nappa leather case for tripod adapter.
The Leica Noctilux-M 75 mm f/1.25 ASPH will be available from the beginning of 2018. Please Call or Email Sam@classicconnection.com to reserve your lens.
(Ask about our specials)