Leica 75 MM F/1.25 NOCTILUX-M ASPH Lens Cat # 11676 New USA / Coming soon / Accepting orders
World’s Fastest Aspherical 75 mm Lens
Leica Camera is pleased to expand its line of M-lenses with the Leica Noctilux-M 75 mm f/ 1.25 ASPH. With its razor-thin depth of field combined with exceptional imaging performance and a uniquely soft bokeh that photographers dream of, this lens has everything it needs to become a legend in its own right.
With a focal length of 75 mm, the lens is perfect for portraits with a natural look. The Leica Noctilux-M 75 mm f/1.25 ASPH is ideal for M and SL photographers seeking creativity in their imagery. The Leica Noctilux-M 75 mm f/1.25 ASPH will be available from early 2018.
2 Leica Noctilux-m 75 mm f/1.25 ASPH
The Leica Noctilux-M 75 mm f/1.25 ASPH offers the following benefits :
- World’s fastest aspherical 75 mm lens
- Razor-thin depth of focus in combination with exceptional imaging performance
- A unique soft bokeh
- Super high speed portrait lens with extremely shallow depth of field
- Focal length of 75 mm creates portraits with a natural look
- Highest image quality at all apertures
- Optical design features nine elements in six groups which allows for precise, exceptionally detailed isolation of subjects from surroundings
- Two aspherical elements are included in the design to ensure optimum imaging performance across the entire image field.
- From the closest focusing distance of 0.85m to infinity, optimum imaging performance is ensured due to the floating lens element.
- Ideal lens for M and SL photographers looking for something unique and special
- Outstanding image performance at maximum aperture and unmistakeable bokeh
- Meticulously crafted to the highest quality standards, with a primary focus on high-grade materials and durability.
- Made in Germany, with a delivery scope that includes: metal lens cap, clip-on lens cap, tripod adapter, rear lens cap, soft nappa leather case for lens and soft nappa leather case for tripod adapter.
The Leica Noctilux-M 75 mm f/1.25 ASPH will be available from the beginning of 2018. Please Call or Email Sam@classicconnection.com to reserve your lens.
(Ask about our specials)
Leica 50 mm f/2 APO-Summicron-M ASPH “LHSA”, black paint finish Cat #11186 New USA
Leica 50 mm f/2 APO-Summicron-M ASPH “LHSA”, silver chrome finish Cat #11187 New USA
To commemorate the International Leica Society’s 50th Anniversary, Leica Camera is pleased to announce a special anniversary edition lens, the Leica APO Summicron-M 50 f/2 ASPH “LHSA” Lens.
This special edition lens will be available in two classic finishes, Silver Chrome and Black Paint. Limited to a total of 500 units worldwide (300 black paint finish and 200 silver chrome finish), this lens will be available to all Leica Dealers.
Leica Camera AG has collaborated with the LHSA on several special editions since 1978. Founded in 1968, the LHSA is the largest independent, non-profit organization dedicated to the study, history and use of the Leica System. The organization publishes a quarterly journal, Viewfinder, and holds annual meetings. The most recent annual meeting was held in Chicago, and next year the group will be meeting in Wetzlar, Germany. For more information on the organization and membership, visit www.lhsa.org.
Combining the design cues of the original classic M lens with the top performance of the state-of the-art Leica APO Summicron-M 50 mm f/2 ASPH, this special edition lens offers the Leica enthusiast the best of both worlds. The Leica APO Summicron-M 50 mm f/2 ASPH “LHSA” offers the look and feel of the classic Leica Summicron lens with cutting edge performance. The APO Summicron-M 50 mm f/2 ASPH is the first lens to optimize the capabilities of modern, high resolution camera systems, making no compromise in image sharpness, achieving previously unattainable values in all technical performance characteristics. The Leica APO Summicron-M 50 f/2 ASPH “LHSA” has the feet scale engraved in red, while all other engravings are inlaid either in white on the black paint finish model and black on the silver chrome finish model. The special edition serial numbers are on the aperture ring, while the LHSA logo is inscribed (without inlay) on the bayonet rings, just above the ‘Made in Germany’ lettering. The Leica APO Summicron-M 50 f/2 ASPH “LHSA” lens comes with a separate lens and a lens cap, both machined of solid brass. The Leica APO Summicron-M 50 f/2 ASPH “LHSA” lens has the same technical features as the APO Summicron-M 50 f/2 ASPH lens. The lens will be available at all Leica Dealers from January 2018.
Please Call or Email Sam@classicconnection.com to reserve your lens.
(Ask about our specials)